The terms ‘Denali Pediatric Dentistry’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refer to the owner of this Site. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Neither We nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Denali Pediatric Dentistry website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Denali Pediatric Dentistry contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any parts of this Site is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, forms part of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on this Site.
- Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that We endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of this Site is subject to the laws of the United States.
These Terms and Conditions of Use last updated on 3.27.15.